Board Game Online Credits
On this page we want to thank everyone who contributed to Board Game Online.
Board Game Online was originally created by DysprosiumDy and Ishtar. For the past years the game has been managed and developed by DysprosiumDy and Silicon. Together they own a Dutch company called Frostbolt Games. In 2020, aqua worked for Frostbolt Games to create a lot of new content.
- YelloJello - If you know BGO, then you know Yello's work. He's drawn almost everything you see in this game. Yello is versatile and amazingly skilled. He's a master of mimicking styles and concepting wacky new things. Just look at all the item icons in BGO. Yello is a GOD.
- NecroAcro - You may not be familiar with NecroAcro yet, but you will be! He's working hard on fantastical new skins for many BGO events! Stay tuned for the Kickstarter in September 2019!
- ScaryArri - Arri is also working on skins and other new art for BGO's upcoming Leveling System. She's the self-proclaimed Porn Lord of BGO and excels at drawing the sexiest ladies you've ever seen. Love her, fear her and revere her!
- Elizaveta Sokolova - Elizaveta is our back-up artist for whenever Yel is unavailable. You can find her on ArtStation.
- Marijke - Marijke was our first artist. Her art is now called "classic BGO art" and can still be found in several places.
- Ghanz - Ghanz worked for us for a brief period and was the creator of the ACME Shop, as well as the Cow and the Chicken.
- Stippel - Stippel made the original bear art (no longer in the game) and all the Reincarnation images. She also did some item icons, such as Deadly Illusion and the Sneakers.
- Mary Safro - Mary has created most of our Flower Power event skins! You can find her on ArtStation.
- Katherine Ellis - Better known as Sio64, Katherine has created several event skins for BGO. You can find her on DeviantArt.
- Vincent - Better known as ShinRyuShou, Vincent has made several of our event skins. You can find him on DeviantArt.
Since we started working on Board Game, a lot of people have joined us on our quest to create a wacky, cool game. Some of these have become our trustworthy Moderators!
Hall of Fame:
Sound & Music
We'd like to thank Soundsnap, Partners In Rhyme and freeSFX for providing us with free sounds for our game. Thanks a million, guys!
We also wish to thank YouTube for the awesome service they provide. We use their embedded software extensively to enhance our website. We love YouTube.
- Jim Rogers: Minigun
- Mazellmi: Chimaera